skip to main | skip to sidebar

nothing matters

I am just experimenting.

links

  • american factfinder
  • applied autonomy
  • capitol words
  • countercartographies
  • Critical Cartography powerpoint
  • Ctheory.net
  • edu-factory
  • geography of transportation systems
  • google hacks
  • hacktecturia
  • here we are maps archive
  • humane borders
  • national priorities project
  • open secrets
  • political party time
  • re-public
  • reclaim the streets
  • redistricting game-the abc`s of redistricting
  • Rethinking maps
  • right to the city
  • risk assessment
  • southern studies
  • The neoliberal university
  • the southern coalition for social justice
  • UT watch
  • virginia new majority

About Me

steve
I am just trying to figure out this technology stuff
View my complete profile

Monday, September 21, 2009



Posted by steve at 9:24 AM
Labels: I made this slide couple of years ago. I have been looking at all my old files to find content. Scrapping the barrel here.

No comments:

New comments are not allowed.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (8)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • Zoning and elections: Prince William County Virginia
      • Neoliberalism and neoliberalization
      • Defining fascism in the 21st century
      • WWII memorial
      • Crime waves and neoliberalization
      • DC gentrification
      • I wanted to have a place to post stuff related to...